netAdventist offers a wide variety of themes for you to use on your site. Themes and templates is where you will modify your theme from the standard themes list, add a custom theme and build custom templates.
- If you haven't already done so, Log in and go to the Dashboard. You are taken to the Site Content tab.
- Select the Settings tab at the top of the page.
- Select the Theme and templates folder. Note: Theme and Templates can also be selected from the Site Content tab. Then select Theme and templates.
- At the top select the Change theme button. A list of standard themes will appear in a new box. We recommend the Adventist corporate v3 theme. See the Adventist Corporate Theme training video for further information if needed. Scroll through the themes and select the one you wish to view by highlighting it.
- To preview the theme, select the Preview link. Your homepage will open in a new tab or window and display the new theme. It will say ‘This is a preview’ at the top of the page. Select the Reset Theme link to revert back to the old theme. The tab or window doesn't close, so to continue editing your content in the dashboard, close the new tab or window and return to the original tab.
- To change the theme permanently, highlight the theme you wish to choose and select the Choose as theme button. Your theme will change to the new theme and the box will close.
- Custom themes are possible. You can contact [email protected] for further information if needed.
- Select View Site to see your new theme.
Themes that come with netAdventist are the property of the Adventist Church and are not authorized for use outside of the netAdventist system. This includes themes derived by customizing a default netAdventist theme.