Preferences and Contact Info
In your netAdventist Website settings, Preferences such as timezone and language as well as Contact Information can be changed as needed.
- If you haven't already done so, Log in and go to the Dashboard. You are taken to the Site Content tab.
- Select the Settings tab from the horizontal menu at the top of the page.
- Choose Preferences from the left navigation bar.
- Select your Time Zone from the dropdown. Entering the correct time zone will keep your time related content in sync with where you live.
- Select your Language from the dropdown. This will be the language that your site is seen in by non-members. Members will see the site in whatever language they set on their profile.
- The Cookie Consent is required in many areas now. The option is provided to show a minimal cookie consent notice, but keep in mind that some content won't work for visitors until all cookies are accepted.
- You can set the Currency as desired.
- Set your Organization Hierarchy from the dropdowns.
- When finished, select the Save button.
- Choose Contact Information from the left navigation bar. The Contact Information fields should be propagated from when you registered your site. Review the information and make any corrections needed. If nothing is propagated, fill in your ministry’s contact information.
- Select the Save button.
- In the case of the Adventist Corporate Theme V3 used in this example, the Contact Information will appear at the bottom of the homepage. Select the View Site button and scroll down. You will see the address, phone number and the email address are available for visitors to your site.