The netAdventist Polls extension allows your site visitors to vote on a question with up to twelve possible responses, and view the results of the voting.
- If you haven't already done so, Log in and go to the Dashboard. You are taken to the Site Content tab. If you haven't already activated the Polls in Extensions go to Settings and activate it. See the Extensions training video for further instructions if needed.
- Click on the Polls link in the left navigation bar.
- Select on the blue Add Poll button top right on your screen.
- Give your poll a name and fill in the question and answers fields provided. Set your Privileges and sharing status in the properties at the bottom. Note: Polls that are public which have a privilege set to Anyone will be visible to all and the results of this poll will immediately be displayed when submitted. Select Save.
- Your poll has been saved and added to the Polls index page. To edit an existing poll, select the Edit link. Once finished select Save.
- To display your poll, add a Polls widget to the Home, Default or other template. Refer to the Widgets or Templates training videos for further instructions if needed. Select View Site to see the poll.
- To see the results of your poll, return to the Polls index page in the dashboard and select the pie chart icon next to the edit link for a poll. You will be taken to a results page to view the results.
Note: A poll can only be filled out by a user once on the site where the poll is located.