In just minutes you can create Photo Albums on your netAdventist website.
The new training video hasn’t been created yet for this feature.
- If you haven't already done so, Log in and go to the Dashboard. You are taken to the Site Content tab. If you haven't already activated the Photo Albums in Extensions go to Settings and activate it. See the Extensions training video for further instructions if needed.
- On the left navigation bar select Photo Albums.
- To add a new album select the blue Add a Photo Album button.
- A box opens with a field for you to name your album. Enter a name in the field and select Add Photo Album.
- In the lower left above the Page template thumbnail select Add Photos to this Album. Please keep in mind that when creating a Photo Album, the photos can only be uploaded in the photo album extension. You cannot choose photos already in the File Library.
- A dialog box opens allowing you to upload photos to this album.
- Select the Choose Files button (step 1) at the top of the dialog box.
- Your computer browser will open to allow you to select a photo to upload. You can choose more than one file at a time to upload by pressing CTRL and choosing more images.
- Complete Step 2 by selecting the copyright checkbox. If you are not authorized to use a file or share it with the public you should not upload it to your website. By checking the certification check box the Complete Step 2 button changes to Start Upload.
- Select Start Upload. The upload process begins. A progress bar will show the status of your file uploads. Note: If you use the simple uploader you can only choose one file at a time to upload.
- You can enter Photo Titles and Captions for your photos.
- Tab 2 allows you to select your Privileges and sharing status properties. When finished, select Save.
- If you select Photo Albums on the left navigation bar you can delete a photo album by selecting the X to the right of the title. You can select Edit to add or remove photos. The Move to archive and Revert to Draft buttons allow you to move the photo album to the corresponding folder.
- Photo Albums can be displayed on your website by adding them to the Main Menu, to a Content Page, or to a Photo Album Widget. See the Main Menu, Content Pages, or Widgets training videos for further instructions if needed.