netAdventist has the ability to embed media from other websites using iFraming. From within the editor you can insert HTML scripts to embed information and graphics from another website.
The new training video hasn't been created yet for this feature.
- If you haven't already done so, Log in and go to the Dashboard. You are taken to the Site Content tab and the homepage editor.
- Select Edit on the page where you want to embed.
- Place your cursor where you would like the iFraming to go.
- You have two choices, you can select the Insert/Edit Embedded Media tool or select the HTML tool and enter the iFrame code below.
- Select the Insert/Edit Embedded Media tool, then select iFrame for the type from the dropdown menu. Enter the URL for your embedded media. (For a Google calendar, you would get the Public URL from Integrate Calendar in Settings.) Then enter your dimensions, 800 x 600 or 500 x 375 work well for standard themes. Select Insert on the white box then select Save on the page.
- Another option is to enter HTML directly into your content page using the Raw HTML format. Select Edit on the page where you want to embed. Then select the blue button Edit as raw HTML at the bottom of the content page to change the editor to raw html.
- Find a location for your iframe, type or paste your iFrame script into the location you what it to go. Ex. <iFrame src="http://yourwebaddress.com" width="100%" height="650"></iframe> then replace the http://yourwebaddress.com with the site you want to iframe.
- Select Save.
- To see what your iFrame looks like select View Site on the upper right.
Note: The iFrame source must match the address protocol to work. It will be http or https depending on the URL you are trying to display. One trick is to set the URL to just '//' as in '//ccharacter.com' and then it will conform to the protocol reflected in the URL.