netAdventist Media Hub provides a media center for videos, audio and photo albums which connects with Vimeo, YouTube and Flickr with the option of commenting.
The new training video hasn’t been created yet for this feature.
- If you haven't already done so, Log in to your website and select the Dashboard link at the bottom of the page. You will be taken to the Site Content tab. If you haven't already activated the Media Hub in Extensions go to Settings and activate it. See the Extensions training video for further instructions if needed.
- Select Media Hub from the left navigation bar. There are basic instructions in the middle of the page. You can create videos, audio, and photo album channels.
- If you don’t have a presenter listed you can add one by selecting Presenters under Media Hub in the left navigation bar. Select Add Presenter at the beginning and end of the process.
- Select the Add Channel button to create a channel. In the popup that opens, give your channel a name and select your media type from the dropdown list then select Create Channel.
- You’re taken to the Manage Channel page. Be sure to fill in the required fields. Add a Description and pick the External Media feed: Youtube or Vimeo. With these two choices you will need to have a feed ID provided by Youtube or Vimeo. Pick a presenter. Insert a photo for your channel and select Save.
- The channel you created will appear at the top of the page. What type of media your channel is associated with will determine what “Add” buttons you will see. Select the appropriate Add button and fill in the required fields. Select Save.
- You can add as many videos as you want to each channel.
- You will notice that all your channels are listed in the left navigation bar under Media Hub.
- In Media Hub you can also select the buttons on the top right to Download Channels and to adjust your Settings.
- To connect your Media Hub content to be viewed on your website, create a Main Menu item, a Media Hub Widget or a link on a page.
There are some bugs that have been reported and not resolved yet for the Media Hub.