This feature allows you to create and manage content series and content series entries, and connect each content series to a list of distribution channels.
The new training video hasn't been created yet for this feature.
- If you haven't already done so, Log in and go to the Dashboard. You will be taken to the Site Content tab. If you haven't already activated the Content Series in Extensions go to Settings and activate it. See the Extensions training video for further instructions if needed.
- In the left navigation bar select Content Series. You will see the Content Series Index. At the top of the page select the Add Content Series button. Enter a title for your series and a Distribution Channel. Select the Attach button then select the Save button. Note: If you do not have a distribution channel, you need to add one. See the Distribution Channels training video for further instructions if needed.
- To add a new entry into our content series, select the series Title link or the Manage Entries link. If you have entries already created they will appear on this screen. To add a new entry select the Add Entry button or the Import a CSV button. Note: When importing a CSV file, use the column format listed on the import page. Title,Publish Date,Summary,Thumbnail URL,Body
- On the new entry page enter a Title, select the Publish Date/Time, add a Summary and add content to the Body of Entry. Note: An entry will not show if you use a future date and time until that date and time have passed. If you want your entry to show right away you will need to select the current time or a time that has already passed. When you have finished filling out the page, select Save.
- To view your content series entries you will need to add it to a Content Series Widget. See the Widgets training video for further instructions if needed.
- On the Content Series Index page, notice all titles have a Bitly URL link. This link will take you directly to this content series when selected. Use this link if you want to add just a link to another content page instead of using a widget to have your guests or members go directly to an individual entry.